1. Add ¼-½ cup of honey to a hot bath for silky, moisturized, and sweet-smelling skin. Pour in some milk for a bath worthy of Cleopatra herself.
2. Mix a tablespoon of honey with two tablespoons of almond flour to make a paste and use as a facial scrub.
3. Make this lip scrub for a softer, sexier pout.
4. For an acne-fighting facial wash, gently massage raw honey into dry skin and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off to reveal clean, healthy skin.
5. Mix equal parts honey and sugar for an awesome body scrub.
6. Make a super hydrating hot oil hair mask by mixing three tablespoons of honey with three tablespoons of olive oil and microwaving for 25 seconds. (Use more honey and oil for really long hair.)
7. Help scars fade by smoothing raw honey over them and covering with a bandage overnight. Wash off in the morning.
8. Make a rich body moisturizer by adding a few tablespoons of honey to whipped coconut oil.
9. Cleanse skin with a mixture of one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice for a clean, bright complexion.
10. Restore mind and body by drinking a glass of warm water with two tablespoons of honey mixed in.