1. Got an ugly stain in your favorite mug? Fill the cup with warm water and drop a tablet in. Once it's dissolved and the water is clear, empty the cup. If there are still traces of the stain, just repeat the steps (if the stains are really bad, you'll likely have to repeat several times). It also works for unsightly stains in your coffee pot.
2. If your diamonds have lost their lustre, denture tablets can help restore the original shine and sparkle. Drop a tablet into a cup and as it effervesces, drop in your diamond rings or earrings. Let them sit for a few minutes, then take them out and rinse. Your jewelry will look like it's new again.
3. This may be the best one: soak your fingers in a bowl of warm water (about one cup) with a denture tablet and when you take them out, your nails will be bright and white. This is perfect for those bothersome manis that leave a slight tint on your nails.
4. Nobody enjoys cleaning toilets, but denture tablets can make the chore a little easier. They get rid of hard water stains and mineral deposits and work in about twenty minutes. Just drop one or two tablets into the bowl and let them work their magic.
5. Next time you clean your hairbrushes and combs, drop a denture tablet in with the soapy water; it'll help get rid of product buildup, hair oil, lint, and dirt. Let the brushes and combs soak for a few minutes, swish around the water a few times, then use the comb to scrape the brushes. You'll be amazed!