1. Philosophy Intense Lip Therapy - Kiss Me Tonight ; 2. Dorothy Perkins Cream Sparkle Yarn Cosy Sock; 3. Malin + Goetz Eucalyptus Shower Gel; 4. Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Lotion; 5. Good Morning Beautiful Mug; 6. Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste
Being sick sucks. I have been battling the worst cold for the past week and a half, and all I want to do is go to bed until it passes. Obviously this is not an actual option, but these sick day essentials are.
1. My lips get severely dry when I'm sick (I think from breathing with my mouth open). This lip treatment has all kinds of good stuff like shea butter and vitamin E to restore and rehydrate seriously dry, chapped lips.
2. I want to be totally cozy when I'm feeling under the weather--like, from my head to my feet. I'm currently craving a pair of soft, warm cable knit socks like these.
3. A nice, hot bath is often just what the doctor ordered to soothe an achy, congested body. This shower gel makes a great bubble bath, and it has eucalyptus extract to clear up congestion.
4. I detest the thick, goopy, oily feeling of vapo-rub so this lightweight lotion is the perfect alternative. It's got organic rosemary, peppermint, and menthol to help open up blocked nasal passages, but more importantly, it feels light and silky on skin.
5. Let's face it, nobody is particularly attractive when they've got a bright red, runny nose, dark circles under their eyes, and tired, sallow skin. A mug that compliments me when I am clearly aware of how bad I look--yes please!
6. It's hard to get a good night's sleep when I'm coughing and can't breathe. This concealer erases all evidence of a sleepless night, should I decide to leave the comfort of my warm bed and venture out into the real world.