Fall is here! It's time for sweaters and scarves, colorful, crunchy leaves, and pumpkin spice everything. Here are thirty-six ways to make it a splendid season.
1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Watch all the fall season premieres on TV.
3. Make a big batch of popcorn and watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
4. Knit a scarf.
5. Bake an apple or pumpkin pie.
6. Make apple cider donuts.
7. Try out a new recipe in your crock pot.
8. Go on a hay ride.
9. Throw a tailgating party, even if it's at home.
10. Jump in a leaf pile.
11. Make a fall wreath for your front door.
12. Burn a new fall candle.
13. Make caramel apples.
14. Try out a new pumpkin recipe.
15. Carve or decorate pumpkins.
16. Go apple picking.
17. Take an early morning walk in the brisk autumn air.
18. Take in a homecoming football game at a local high school (or your own alma mater).
19. Get cozy by the fireplace or outdoor fire pit.
20. Open the windows, snuggle up under a blanket, and take an afternoon nap on the sofa.
21. Bake up some pumpkin bread.
22. Sip some hot apple cider.
23. Decorate your house for fall.
24. Start a "Give Thanks" journal.
25. Switch up your nail color to a deep, rich fall hue like aubergine or bronze.
26. Host a Friendsgiving dinner.
27. Get lost in a corn maze.
28. Have a chili cook-off with friends before a Sunday night football game.
29. Try pumpkin ale.
30. Go shopping for new boots.
31. Get lost in a corn maze.
32. Make a Halloween costume.
33. Volunteer to help serve a meal at a soup kitchen.
34. Make apple butter to give to friends and family.
35. Start your holiday shopping.
36. Enjoy each day and be thankful for your many blessings!