1. Start learning a new language.
2. Try a type of cuisine you've never eaten.
3. Create your own masterpiece at a local Paint Nites event.
4. Make a list of books you've been wanting to read.
5. Actually read at least one of the above books (this may not seem possible if you have children, but even if you only read a few pages a day you'll feel like you're winning).
6. Find a fun class to take, such as sushi making, photography, or lyrical jazz dance.
7. Celebrate your birthday like a kid--get excited about it, tell everyone you happen to pass on the street that it's your birthday, wear a tiara, blow out your candles, and, instead of worrying about the calories in the cake, just eat a slice.
8. Cook more of your favorite recipes, even the ones that are excruciatingly time consuming (that's what weekends are for).
9. Use the power of the interwebs to track down an old friend you haven't seen in a long time.
10. Buy yourself a gorgeous pair of shoes that are outside of your budget (even if that means skipping a few happy hours).