1. Gently massage yogurt onto skin, leave on for ten to fifteen minutes, then rinse to reveal a healthy glow.
2. Mix two parts yogurt with one part oats for a gentle face and body scrub.
3. Concoct a skin brightening face mask with 1 teaspoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon raw honey, and two mashed strawberries. The strawberries contain a natural salicylic acid, which brightens and exfoliates.
4. Mix yogurt (2 tablespoons), honey (1 tablespoon), and coconut oil (1/2 tablespoon) for a nourishing, frizz-fighting deep conditioning treatment for dull tresses.
5. For a protein-packed hair mask, combine 2 tablespoons of yogurt with one egg and apply to hair. Don't worry about your hair smelling like egg, the yogurt neutralizes the odor.
6. Add yogurt directly to your bath and enjoy a relaxing soak; emerge with luminous skin.
7. Mix a few drops of chamomile essential oil with plain yogurt and apply to skin to soothe a sunburn.
8. Get rid of skin discolorations, blotchiness, and age spots by applying a mixture of yogurt (about 2 tablespoons) and a squeeze of lemon juice to face for 30 minutes. Do this a few times a week for best results.
9. Fight wrinkles and fine lines with a yogurt and olive oil face pack. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to 3 tablespoons of yogurt and apply to face for 20 to 30 minutes.
10. Make a foot scrub with two parts yogurt and one part finely ground walnuts.